How-to: Disable 3rd party cookies in all browsers.
Do these steps to help mitigate advertising and tracking cookies. This is recommended for all computer users.
Steps vary by browser:
FireFox Version 40+
1. Click the Hamburger menu, "Options"
2. In Privacy
[X] Accept Cookies from sites
Accept third-party cookies: Never
Keep until: "I close Firefox"
Third-party cookies default to "Always". If you chose to keep this value, at the very least, "Keep until I close Firefox"
By default, Chrome is set properly, per my recommendations. Confirm with these steps:
1. Click the Hamburger menu, "Settings"
2. Click the "Advanced Settings" link, bottom of page
3. In the Privacy section, click "Content settings..."
4. Set these options
Select [X] Allow local data to be set (recommended) - The default
Select [X] Block third-party cookies and site data (default)
Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
1. Click the ellipsis, upper-right, "Settings"
2. In Settings, scroll down and click "View advanced settings"
3. Set "Block only third-party cookies"
Internet Explorer (Windows 10)
1. Click the Gear icon (Settings)
2. In the [Privacy] tab, click "Advanced"
3. In Third-party Cookies, select "Block"